DDLETB Quality Assurance Policies and Procedures
As new and revised Quality Assurance policies and procedures are developed which are common to all DDLETB centres, they will be published here.
Please note that this page will be updated regularly as new policies and procedures are developed and approved.
DDLETB Assessment Procedures Handbooks
The following Assessment Procedures Handbooks will apply to all assessments taking place in DDLETB from September 1st, 2019.
- Reasonable Accommodation in Assessment
- Assessment Deadlines: Short-Term Extensions and Compassionate Consideration in Extenuating Circumstances
- Examinations: Planning, Conducting and Concluding
- Assessment Malpractice
- Appeals Procedure: Assessment Results
- Appeals Procedure: Assessment Process
- Secure Storage of Assessment Materials, Records and Learner Assessment Evidence
Admissions Codes of Practice
- DDLETB Further Education Admissions Code of Practice
- DDLETB Adult Education Admissions Code of Practice
- DDLETB Training Centres Admissions Code of Practice
- DDLETB Youthreach Admissions Code of Practice
Admissions Appeals Policy